Kirsch believes that Dr. Anthony Fauci organized a cover-up aimed at obscuring the truth about the pandemic and Fauci’s involvement. Krisch points to Dr. Chris Martenson’s videos on Fauci (specifically episodes 7, 8, and 9).
According to Kirsch, Congress and others with the power to do so are unwilling to hold Fauci and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) accountable leading Krisch to take matters into his own hands.
Kirsch is now offering payment of up to $250,000 for information that can lead to proving the following:
1. Tony Fauci deliberately misled the world to believe that the virus came from nature.
2. Tony Fauci deliberately misled the world into believing early treatments don’t work thus causing the unnecessary death of millions of people.
3. How prominent employees within the NIH sandbagged the review of ivermectin. How can the NIH committee simply dismiss the BIRD meta-analysis and systematic review? They should have jumped on it, rather than waiting for it to be peer reviewed. I’d love to know the train of emails that happened when those with the responsibility over the ivermectin review learned about the BIRD review being published.
4. When individuals within the NIH were informed that fluvoxamine was confirmed in a very solid Phase 3 trial, did they inform the NIH committee to issue an expert opinion to issue a FOR recommendation for Fluvoxamine? It’s pretty hypocritical of the committee to withhold a recommendation. They claimed they were waiting for Phase 3 confirmation. Now when they get it, they could easily issue a FOR recommendation based on the Precautionary Principle of medicine. Yet they did NOTHING. If you can explain that, I’m all ears.
5. Information as to why when you apply for an IND for an approved anti-viral for COVID, the FDA will only let you test it in in-patients (where it will fail) instead of outpatients (where it will do the most good).
6. The real reason NAC was pulled from the market. 60 years on the market, and they suddenly pull it? Seriously?
In a recent post on TrialSite News announcing his offer, Krisch explains, “I think it is important to give Dr. Fauci and those responsible within the NIH credit for their accomplishments in stonewalling the truth and keeping effective drugs against COVID off the market causing everyone to rush to the vaccine as the only option. They should understand that the American people aren’t that naïve and that there’s a professional price for such behavior.”
Thanks @stkirsch for the call out. Once again you're leading the charge to get #answers around the #crimeofthecentury and putting your #money where your mouth is. This is #courage and #integrity in action.https://t.co/7g4ktfKavJ
— Chris Martenson (@chrismartenson) June 14, 2021
Kirsch is asking whistleblowers to email him at email@example.com.
If requested, whistleblowers will remain anonymous.